Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vocaloid 7 sins meeting

Last weekend, we had a Christmas party with our cosplay group. In that same meeting, we took 7 sins vocaloid photoset pictures.

And I'm proud about that fact we actually got some proper photos. However...

 ...Most of them...
 ...Were...
 ...Pretty much...
 ...Something...
 ...Like...
 ...This.

Kaito: "I have some apple in my teeth" Gakupo: "..." *laughs*
But yeah, I had great time. We ate sushi and cake and exhanged gifts at the Luka's place. We took all the photos at there too. When it got late, Gakupo, Meiko, Miku  and me went to my place. We watched Howl's moving castel, had some tea and ate, again. I had only two mattress so Miku slept between me and Meiko (Gakupo had her own mattress with her but she didn't want to sleep so far away from us so she crawled with her sleeping bag nearer to us and slept in the floor with it :´D)

I might post some more photos in here, but right now I don't have any time for it. I should get some schoolwork done....

Btw, yesterday I tried to make some sushi myself and I failed </3 I put too much salt-vinegar-sugar mixture on it. FUUUUU.

No comments:

Post a Comment