Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dididididiii~~

I haven't written here for a long time (because I have used my time mainly watching One Piece and playing games...)

My Kaito costume is still unfinished and it failed a little butaaah............... Oh well... Who cares...

Anyways, I bought shoes for my Kaito costume. I also bought jeans to KH 3D Riku.

I had to take photos for my school assigment. The theme is "darkness" and we have to use a film cameras (with black and white film...). Well, I decided to take my photos at the attic and it was scary as hell. This is why one should play not too much Project zero... I hope I was able to take at least some good pictures...

Btw, I've been trying to  draw a comic. I have a few pages sketched already but it'll get some time before I get any of then ready. Sorry -__-'

No comments:

Post a Comment